Tuesday, January 6, 2009

24 Hours

This time tomorrow and I'll be on a bus to the airport!

So far so good with David Tennant's back--he hasn't had to miss any performances since his return, and everyone seems to be loving him. Frantically making plans with people I need to meet when I get there. I'm going to attempt some mobile phone jiggery-pokery that will allow me to have a local London number while I'm there, but I'm in no way going to rely on that actually happening.

Paris trip looks doubtful. I've been checking the Eurostar website and the cheap tickets seem to be disappearing. I'll still stop by the terminal when I get in on Thursday and inquire in person, however.

And basically I can't concentrate at all on my work and am just sitting here bouncing in my chair. I've got a to-do list a mile long and I can't keep my head in the game long enough to get much accomplished.

Are we there yet?

1 comment:

Paul Rubin said...

Have a great trip. We can't wait to hear about your adventures in the UK and beyond.